Everyone who creates their mobile application dreams to achieve success. How to do it? We will tell you about the three main points below.
ITEM 1. RESEARCH: REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETITIVENESS
- Check into the app stores, go to the Google Play Store to see which apps attract attention and gather the largest audience. Are there any role models to follow, perhaps something will push you to a completely new idea. Google Play Store and iTunes make app ratings, so you can easily find the most popular ones.
- Make a list of popular apps that may be relevant to your industry activities. It is widely known that messengers (apps with which you can communicate in real time mode) and keyboard simulators, especially for Android-devices, are very popular. Every self-respecting developer considers it his duty to release his version. Also, you can rush into chasing the leader. Saturation of the market does not mean that success will pass you by.
ITEM 2. PLANNING: ACCURACY IN DETERMINING THE GOAL
- Yes, high competition nullifies all attempts to break into the top in-app ratings, however, this does not mean that you spent time in vain, exploring mobile app stores. You got an idea of what is popular and now you have an idea of what exactly people need and start working in this direction.
- Think about the main tasks of your app – about the audience. It is impossible to grasp the immensity. Your app has to cope with one or two tasks, but it has to do this great. And this impression in the app works absolutely everything: design, sounds, even the lack of possibility to correct typos.
- If you do not decide on goals and objectives, then you are necessarily among outsiders. It is impossible to succeed simply by cloning a known service. Look for your own «chips».
ITEM 3. CREATIVITY: SEARCHING FOR GENIUS IDEAS
If people do not like your product, then do not expect someone to install your app. Can you involve a celebrity in cooperation? Excellent! Think about how you can use a known name, what in common can there be between it and the application that you create. For example, a famous golfer, even if he has finished a professional career, can help in the promotion of your unique golf messenger.