You made a great mobile app and want to monetize it? So, you should promote the app even at the stage of its creation. Without this, you can not make a really good product.
STEP 1: CONNECT THE AUDIENCE
We recommend testing the app for launch. With the help of testing, you solve the following tasks:
– Introduce the audience to the product;
– Forming loyalty;
– Get information about bugs and missing features of the app;
STEP 2: PROVIDE THE VISIBILITY OF APP IN STORE
To add the product to Google store, you will need developer accounts. When adding the app, it is important for you to ensure visibility in search and attractiveness to the user. In order for users to find your program on Google Play, please follow these guidelines:
– Do not limit yourself to the name of the app;
– Publish a detailed description;
– Publish a promo video;
– Post screen-shots;
– Make an attractive icon;
STEP 3: DISCUSS
Publish information about the app on the corporate site, the site of the app and in public on social networks. Be sure to notify the release of the edition of specialized publications.
STEP 4: PUBLISH REVIEWS ON THEMATIC SITE
If you have created a really good and relevant app, some profile publications will write about you for free. But you can not accurately predict who will release the material about your product and when. Therefore, published in several editions of paid surveys.
STEP 5: SOCIALIZE YOUR APP
This step is implemented at the development stage. Create an environment in which users can easily recommend your product to friends, share their achievements. Here are some ideas:
– Ensure authorization with profiles in social networks;
– Add the ability to share information, screen-shots, successfully solved tasks on social networks;
– Integrate notifications of friends’ achievements on social networks;
STEP 6: USE MOTIVATED INSTALLS
As noted above, the position of the application in the Google store is affected by the number and dynamics of the installs. With the help of specialized services, you can get the install of the program, which in theory should improve its position in the stores.
STEP 7: DEVELOP YOUR APP
The essence of this method is to add game elements to the solution of practical problems. Here are some ideas for gaming:
– Assign users a rating based on the number of transactions performed, the number of purchases, etc.;
– Give bonuses for achievements;
– Propose the audience to solve puzzles and puzzles, to solve quests;
– Offer to pass tests;
– Display the progress bar for tasks;
STEP 8: ANALYZE THE EFFECTIVENESS
Evaluate the effectiveness of the app using the following indicators:
– Number of starts;
– Duration of sessions;
– Average usage frequency of the application;
– Data about target actions of users in the app;
STEP 9: USE LINKS
When calculating line items, Google Play algorithms take into account the number of starts and the time that apps run on users’ devices. You can influence these metrics using deep links. Deep links or URI-s direct users to the program sections you select. With this tool, you can stimulate viewing specific content or performing the desired actions in the app interface.
STEP 10: BE SURE
Do you have a goal? Go for it! Yes, on the way to success you can face a number of misunderstandings and mistakes, but everything will be exactly what you want. The main thing is to work and not be afraid.