Most developers who just start their way in mobile marketing often feel confused about a user acquisition of their new app. Without a proper strategy, we can post it on the market and wait for ages till somebody downloads it. Sadly, even if it’s good it will be on the bottom of the google market ranks. The thing is we need to start getting popularity from the very first day of launch. App promotion is a complex process so before you publish your app think about your ASO beforehand.
We already talked with you about key ASO methods and we would like to extend this topic.
1) Once again as it’s important – your landing page. Make a simple and clear introduction of your app. Usually, people read first 1-2 sentences of your app description and those lines should be catching.
2) Start a blog. Regular updates on a topic that focuses on your core service make you a niche expert, and perhaps worth downloading!
3) Create a video about your app. But! You wouldn’t want to spend a lot of money to produce this video as your app is going to change over time. Make a small nice looking video about your app’s key features that make it awesome.
4) Use social media to reach more people. Build up your audience and engage with it, answer questions and update your app. Be interesting and creative.
5) Strive to get featured in tech blogs. Email blog editors with your introduction letter and wait for their response. This is a tough one but if your app is unique, you are going to succeed.
6) Ask for app reviews. There are tons of app review sites. Also, ask your users for a genuine feedback and strive to improve your app.
7) A reliable ASO company can help a lot. We are proud to be one of them and are happy to offer you our services on goo.gl/ZE7Zam !
While ASO proves to be the most important tool in driving your app user traffic, it will not happen overnight. But following these best pieces of advice will lead you to successful App Store rankings!