Well, no matter if you already have an app structure, you should do the following:
STEP 1: LEARNING THE STRUCTURE OF EXISTING APPS
- First of all, analyze your competitors. In 99% of cases, you are not the first in the market. Therefore, you will find a couple of competitors in the TOP for a few clicks;
- Take a brainstorm. Collect all the ideas of the main keywords.
- Build the hierarchy of potential pages by logic. Here, usually, all applications have the following structure: Startup → View → ASO.
STEP 2: GATHERING THE KEY MATRIX
Let’s take a query related, for example, to this short article about «keywords».
- Select synonyms. At first sight, it may seem the simplest. Here are some synonyms that fit our category:
By the way, it’s easy to find synonyms by examining the results of Google’s search results. Just put the word into the search engine and look through the delivery, studying the snippets.
- Analyze the competitive pages for high-frequency synonyms. To do this, you can use the services to analyze the positions of ASOdesk or TheTool. As a result, only competitors’ apps are visible in the output, which has already written a description with these phrases.
Next step, the technique: take each URL, copy it and check the position in the search.
- Examine the difficulty of keywords. Selected keywords can be difficult to promote. Yes, you can choose cool semantics, but your keyword groups can already be promoted in the TOPs of competitors.
- Select the keyword for the title. The final step is to write the correct page title.
The main criteria for creating a title:
?The length – is 60 characters or 6-10 words;
?Use encouraging words;
?Remember your brand to increase recognition;
?Write Each First Letter Great;
STEP 3: MAKING CONCLUSIONS
- Analyze competitors and their structure. You can use one of 25 free tools for collecting keywords.
- Gather the keyword matrix.
The selection of keywords is only an initial stage in progress, but without it, you won’t achieve your goals. Start your successful promotion correctly.